Lesson of the Day - The Mystery Of Life

Lesson of the Day

November 20, 2015

Is it weird how one day can change from the worst day ever to the best day in your life ? How is it possible , but then again how is it impossible ?
The thing is that we choose to make the day a better one or a worse one , it's all in our hands . But we actually don't believe in that , we believe in fictional stuff such as ; I have got a bad luck or I just saw a black cat so today won't be my day or Tuesdays aren't for me , these are all rubbish , do you even hear yourself ? 
You can't let silly stuff like this get to you , if you set your mind on making these things ruin your day then they will but if you keep thinking positively then I am pretty sure nothing is going to ruin it .
So you might start your day normally and then out of nowhere , have a fight with your mum or dad , have a fall out with your friends , can't fit into your dress and much more .
Why do we keep thinking about all these things that we are already upset about ? why don't we think about what makes us happy ? it is like our mission in life is to make ourselves miserable .
I mean you can go find a dress to fit into and then go to the party , enjoy it and have the time of your life alone or even with people you've just met , just keep your soul happy for once .
Today , I had a senior party kind of thing and I swear that I saw one of my friends just dancing alone in the middle of the dance floor , having the time of her life , not even caring that her friends left her or that there's no one to dance with her , she was absolutely glowing and I was proud of her and I wished that I had the same courage as her to have fun on my own , to not need anyone to make me happy other than myself .
So yes ,my day didn't start out like I wanted to , but I didn't make it that big of a deal , I made amends with everyone that I fought with and that apologized to me and I just didn't want to ruin my already bad day so I started dancing , shouting the wrong words to the song , not caring if people saw me as a freak because no one even cared to look , that's how much we were having fun .
I discovered that just by smiling , agreeing to go dance with my friends , to just have hope in a better day , to just stop looking at all those model like girls and accept myself , it made the day one hundred times better , and it turned out to be a perfect memory I would never want to forget .
So it's fine if you feel like the whole entire world is against you for one day , it's fine to cry in the shower about it too .
But an advice from me to you is that don't do it in front of everyone , just get a hold of yourself and then go and have the time of your life out there in the world . And if you ever find yourself in a situation where you start thinking about how hard or bad the day is going to be like , then close your eyes , think about your idol and what would've they done if they were in your place .
I am pretty sure Katness Everden will tell you to get your shit together and pick a bow and an arrow and shoot whoever gets in the way of your happiness . And she couldn't be more right . Today I thought ' I am only a senior once in my life and I want to make every moment of this year count ' and I did exactly that today .
So you can go scream your favorite song from your bedroom window or go dancing in the streets or make a mess at the supermarket because let's be honest , you won't tell your kids how you stayed at home and studied while everyone partied , no you are going to tell them how you vandalized a wall and how the adrenaline rush was running through your blood and how fast your heart was beating because that's how good it made you feel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *