Their Choice . - The Mystery Of Life

Their Choice .

August 01, 2016

He told me he couldn't afford it . 

My heart broke down as I tried to stay calm . 

But as the seconds go by and he starts to explain why . 

Tears start falling down unexpectedly . 

I couldn't keep it in , it was way too hard . 

They have put me down , day after day . 

As I tried to keep their voices away . 

I had hope for I had dreams . 

Yet no one cared . 

As I stand alone with no one by my side .

Telling me that It might work out . 

I should have known that no matter what . 

They won't let me go at all . 

They can't be blamed , I know they can't . 

But I can't help but blame them for something I could have had . 

I wanted something , they wanted something else . 

I aimed for starting fresh , they aimed for stopping that . 

All I ever asked for was a dream to come true . 

And just as it was about to ...

They shoved it away . 

Not bothered by how many parts of me they took with my shoved away dream .

Ironic how I was fed lies about how possible it would have been .. 

For me to live the life I planned for desperately . 

I knew it was too good to be true . 

I knew that nothing ever goes my way . 

But for once , I had hope . 

Hope that this was my exception . 

But I was wrong . 

They have the choice in their hands . 

And sooner or later , I have to get along with any horrific option I have left . 

Maybe to them , dreaming was a crime . 

And now as I sit around in the middle of the night . 

I think of how close I was , ...

And how far I am now .. 

Thank you for taking my choice away with you .. 

I forgive what you did but ... 

I May not forget it .. 

I apologize , you raised me , I know .. 

But You took a part of me .. 

That kept me alive . 

I can't deal with it . 

I just can't . 

I am making you happy by ...

Losing myself ...

completely ... 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *