Friends' Birthday Problems . - The Mystery Of Life

Friends' Birthday Problems .

February 09, 2016

Every once in a while we are held in a position where it is someone's birthday and you don't know what to get them . It is extremely hard , I know .. But the thing that annoys me the most is why can't people tell us what they want for their birthdays , like I am not a psychic , I can't tell if you want red heels or freaking sneakers . I think we all get the idea that we should know what they want because they are someone we care about and know for a long period of time but still how do we know they are going to like them ? For all I know , I could bring my friends pizza and they will love me forever so really I don't know how to buy gifts at all so if you were trying to be my friend , you are probably running out the door right now ... oops . And that is not even the worst , you know when you and your group of friends decide to throw a birthday surprise for someone and it freaking sucks , like they already know about it and it is not that much of a surprise and the cake was damaged on the way and the food won't arrive and you lost the gifts or better you found them but when you actually give it to them thinking they are going to love it and then realizing they already have the item you bought .. again oops . I have never been good with birthdays , that means never put me in charge of anything . I don't know why it never works , we never surprise someone completely . Dang it ! And worst than throwing a party is when people actually fight at the party because they have different music styles and they don't like the ones being played , well guess what , if I want to listen to That's so Raven and Hannah Montana on my 18th birthday party then I will and if you don't like it then I don't care . Honestly , birthdays are stressful ... Actually any celebration is stressful , the only thing that is good about all of them is the food because let's be honest , there is going to be a hell lot of food from Donuts to Pizzas ... So what I am saying is that attend a birthday party and keep yourself out of organizing anything and just go eat or take some food then go home and have a Netflix and chill with yourself because it's much more comfortable than all the drama .


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *