My Trip To The Global Village . - The Mystery Of Life

My Trip To The Global Village .

February 09, 2016

 
Every once in a while , it's great to have a little adventure , to just go out with your best friend and do the craziest thing ever and that has to have happened with all of us , somehow in our lives . For me it has happened a lot of times .
Today I am about to show you how My best Friend and I spent our day at the Global Village In Dubai ! It was definitely an amazing experience to visit such a great place that includes all the countries' traditions all in one you could say . If you ever get the chance to visit Dubai , then I guarantee you that it will be a fun visit for you ! .

Let's get on with the photos ...


Our visit around the village started with Europe as it has always been a dream of ours to go on a holiday somewhere in Europe . From Italy to France , we were able to see all the different traditions each country is popular about . But what took our breath away was the realistic Eiffel Tower , it was phenomenal and could be used as a great instagram picture . 

 Hey , who said you can't have a fun fair ? Let me tell you that there are some incredibly dangerous and frightening games there and I tried one of them because my so called best friend thought that we should be brave and try it . It was the most frightening and amazing game I have ever played . It was a scissors game , you know the one where they lift you up till your head is hanging down and your legs are up and you see the whole freaking fair and then you go down and up with the wind playing with your hair as you enjoy a winter night screaming at the top of your lungs , Yeah it was fun ! .


As you always know , I have a big crush on the Uk because David Beckham is British and Harry Potter World is there so of course I will freak out when I see a Big Ben along side the London eye with souvenirs to take with us as a reminder , not to forget that cute little red Telephone Box which I took a picture with and then lost the photo , yeah typical .


Can't go anywhere without feeling like A Mona Lisa !
 
Le Best Friend ! .


 Now we get on to the next one which was Chinaaa ! By the way Happy Chinese New Years ... China really blew us away with the weirdest of inventions and things to learn such as how to make sushi at home !

 
Mind blowing isn't it ?
 
And of course no visit ends without going to America , Turkey and Singapore ..
 
 
Turkey stole our hearts with ice cream that's for sure !
 

Here is the entrance to Singapore !
 
 
Of course there were a lot more things there than any of us could have imagined and I couldn't upload many pictures even though I took a lot for memories but still we wanted to enjoy our time off school ! So I hope you liked this little post about my trip to the global village , if you ever visit it you will definitely enjoy it .
Love you all and have a good night or morning depending on when you are reading this , oh and by the way I got a fake-realistic tattoo there and you can check that off my bucket list , okay I am going to go now ... Au revoir .
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *