Valentine's Day ... - The Mystery Of Life

Valentine's Day ...

February 22, 2016

Red roses everywhere like it's a wedding , everyone is wearing red as well , couples are holding hands looking all cute and shit , why is valentine a thing again ?
I mean I get it , it's pretty adorable to see people show love for one another and give each other all the care in the world and don't get me wrong in what I am going to say but didn't you have all year to celebrate your love ? Like are you for real ?
Care is an essential thing in our lives , we shouldn't take it for granted , you should always show it to whoever you love no matter what . Sometimes showing care for someone who has been through a hell of a lot can make them forget about all the terrible things in their lives . So don't wait till valentine's to tell your parents you love them because maybe they won't live to the day to hear it , instead tell them everyday . Don't show your partner compassion only one day , show it every chance you get , remember them each day and remind yourself the reason you fell in love with them in the first place . Tell them everyday how your life is really empty without them , that they make you who you are , and that they are part of you . Now if you don't feel this deeply about them then you are living a lie and you shouldn't make them live it too , they don't deserve it , so make the best decision which is to leave them because even if it breaks them , it's better now than never .
And as for you , you enjoy life and go through all the adventures life could offer and trust me love will find its way to you unconditionally ... without planning ... without thinking about it or giving it a big part of your life .
Kind of went off topic here , okay back to valentine's .. I don't hate every couple and everything about valentine's .. I just hate those people who are like really like really cliché , you know the ones that call each other pet names and call each others like 100 times a day to tell each other how much they miss them or whatever , do these kind of people exist or are movies playing me ?
Couples that try to enjoy the day are actually cute as long as they don't give it that big of an importance ... just have fun on a night out like any other day .. Single people on valentine's think it is the end of their world and they usually spent it on food , I could confirm that ! But hey let me tell you something you don't need anyone to make you feel loved on such a day , you go out and treat yourself , there is nothing wrong with giving yourself a nice treatment , bring a teddy bear to congratulate yourself that you don't need someone to lean on ( reminds me of a song this sentence ) that you made it by yourself and that you can have a life full of happiness without a need to have a partner .
As for me , I don't really celebrate this day because I am not that kind of person that loves these kind of things ... I don't even like flowers .... I know , close your mouth before the bed bugs get in .. I don't know why but I never thought of flowers as something I would want someone to surprise me with ... so basically just bring a box of chocolate , some Shake Shack and a Nicholas Sparks movie and you have won my heart .
I put this video of a pretty classic movie ' 10 Things I hate about You ' ... Hope you like it !

Have a nice day everyday with your lovelies ! xx.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *