What Would You Do If You Were Me .... ? - The Mystery Of Life

What Would You Do If You Were Me .... ?

January 27, 2017

Every year that goes by you lose some people from your life and somehow gain great friends along the way and most of the time , you move on and start a new fresh life with the friends you have now but what if someone that you ended all ties of friendship with , decided to come back and talk to you after months ? What do you do ... ? 


You either don't forgive them at all or you forget everything that happened and forgive them . 

But What if you are in between and you don't know what to do ...

It is someone you have had great memories with , you have grown close with them , everyone knows that you go out all the time and have the time of your life together and just all in all have great hangouts and a great friendship . You sometimes talk about deep stuff that are quite interesting to the both of you . You realize that this friend of yours that you once hated but now is close to is actually a good person and when you finally decide to trust them and be a good and amazing friend to them , they decide to throw you away as easy as possible . 

You just feel like you can easily be replaced as once as someone else comes by . You have been such a great friend yet some people just want to look out for themselves , you know ? 

They look out for the people that benefit them and as long as that person is not you .... then bye bye to you , nsync style . 

And you should listen to everyone else that tells you that this is not a real friend and you should stay away and you keep them out of your life for good and you do that and move on with your life but then they come back and apologize ... 

Because maybe they finally realized how great you are and your friendship is worth more than those people that they left you for but the thing is would you forgive them .. 

Would you go back to being the exact same way you once were ? 

Will you be the friends you once were ? 

Or will you ignore them and their heart felt apology message and just pretend it never happened ? 

What do you do ? 

You sometimes miss them because you truly didn't do something wrong , you gave them all means of a true friendship and they stabbed you in the back . 

How do you deal with these kind of people ? 

I always said to myself that whoever betrayes me once , could never be in my life ever again because simply betrayal is one thing that cannot be forgiven no matter what ... 

But I am rethinking what I have once said and I don't know why .. 

Maybe because I have a big heart and I am a big softy that doesn't want to let go of the memories for something that is already in the past or maybe because I do honestly care for this friend of mine , she was like a sister for a while and I have always tried to be there for her no matter what ... 

So Do I forgive and forget and let her back into my life ? Or do I let her friendship go and just move on and erase her from my life for good ? 

What Do I do ? ... 

What would you do if you were me ? 

Will you give up on this friendship ... 

Or give it another shot ? 

Please do tell me in the comments below or on my twitter account @LMussab .

You would definitely be helping me with your opinions .  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *