A poem ? - The Mystery Of Life

A poem ?

May 01, 2017

Everywhere I go ...

Darkness surrounds me ... 

Taking me in ... 

Swallowing me down ... 

Will I save myself tonight ? ...

Or Will I stay trapped again ? ...

Have you seen me around ?...

Looking like death has bewitched me body and soul ... 

Do I live to see the day or Do I leave this horrible place ? ...

They tell you Why would you wish upon yourself , ...

Something so horrific , so sinful , so cruel ... 

But Wouldn't you rather rest in peace ... 

Than live a lie day after day ... 

A lie told by the wisest of all ...

Your true self that never was wise at all ... 

How could anyone manage to live a lie ? ... 

Ask me , and I will tell you how and why ...

I look in the mirror ...

I don't even know who I see ... 

I am lost but then again when am I not ? ...

But does anyone ever really know what they want ? ... 

They look at me , they judge me ...

I know they do ... 

But don't I judge them too ... 

Who to trust ? who to not ? ...

Feeling like everyone is acting behind your back ... 

Who loved you ? Who didn't ? ... 

Who cared then didn't ... 

Who never truly gave a damn ...

I know you ... I see you ... 

Don't think you are hidden ... 

You are far more visible than the blinding sun ...



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *