Rain { A poem ?} - The Mystery Of Life

Rain { A poem ?}

September 22, 2017

Lights shine through the windows , ... 

To brighten up my days ...

After a dull rainy day ...

But why should the rain go away ? ... 

I only want it to stay ... 

To keep me company today ... 

I stand in the heavy rain , soaking wet ...

But I don't care , I certainly don't ...

I feel alive more than I probably should ... 

They all wait for the sun to shine through ... 

Thinking it will save them from the dull rain ... 

I look at them in pain ... 

Can't you see ... the beauty I see ... 

Confused ... They look around ... 

What beauty ? ... They say ...

The beauty of dancing in the rain ... 

Rather than waiting for the sun to shine again ... 



I feel peace in the rain . 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *