My Home ... - The Mystery Of Life

My Home ...

September 01, 2018

You are born into this world with no clue of what's waiting for you out there , you are scared , you start crying out loud just looking around for anywhere around you that you can feel safe , you keep looking and crying still , you are in the arms of so many people that are going to be your family yet you still don't feel safe and you cry more , it's like you're screaming for them to get you somewhere where you can call home and then two arms take you in their hold , they are warm , they are soft , they make your heart beat slow down and your breath to calm , you stop crying because you feel safe , content and happy , you open your eyes , you want to see who is it , you want to look them in the eyes , and when you do , you're met with teary eyes filled with love and happiness , she's smiling down at you and laughing at how cute you look , she leans her head to yours and whispers :-

" I'm going to love you no matter what ..... You are my life Now "
Years pass by and through everything she is there , through the bullying you get in high school , through the fake friends that tried to tear your confidence down , through the moments you lost every bit of belief you've had in yourself , through your moments of darkness where even you couldn't figure it out yourself , she was there , through every moment you thought everything was going to go horribly she was there to show you that it's not , through the moments where you hated yourself and every part of your body and personality , she was there to love you for who you are and show you how to love yourself inside and out , she was there through everything , from the moment I was first on my class and people made fun of me for being too " nerdy " when I was only trying to make my mum happy and proud to the moment I graduated from high school and didn't know what I wanted to do to the moment where I was a complete idiot teenager and she had to deal with me all the time to the moment where I got my license and she let me drive her car ( the love of her life ) to the moment where she would calm me down when I cry about missing my best friend to the moment where she would defend me in front of anyone in a heart beat no question to the moment of this day where she would be driving the car with me and her singing along off-key to our favorite songs and she looks at me in that same freaking way she looked at me from the start with the same half-smile and she holds my hand in hers , not small hands as before though , and I feel at peace just like I always feel when I am next to her ...
Here's the thing , I would be no where without her , she is the one who gave me every quality I have and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be the person who I wanted to always be and the person who I am now .
No matter what I do , no matter how many gifts I buy or balloons or cakes , they would never be good enough to show my love for her , it's unconditional love , that can't be measured by any of those things .
I never had a sister , never felt what it was like to have a sister to share your stories with , but she , my own mother is better than any sister I could've had , she is my best friend and she is my mentor in this crazy life we have .
So basically what I am trying to say is that , and that is after watching the craziest shark movie ever , if we were ever in the sea all on our own and one of us had to save the other from a huge ass shark , I would jump off and swim to that stupid shark to save you and that is saying a lot 'cause IT'S A FREAKING SHARK !
I love you mama , you are my safe place and my home , HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
P.S : Here's a quote about you mama ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *